The Legion that is of Dwarven Descent.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Armani Belt on sale
TAO Raids Kvit EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm by nieluda

» Gucci New Arrivals
TAO Raids Kvit EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm by nieluda

» Discount Gucci belt on sale
TAO Raids Kvit EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm by nieluda

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
TAO Raids Kvit EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 am by nieluda

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
TAO Raids Kvit EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:39 am by nieluda

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
TAO Raids Kvit EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm by nieluda

» Christian Louboutin Shoes
TAO Raids Kvit EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm by nieluda

» Louboutin Boots Sale
TAO Raids Kvit EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm by nieluda

TAO Raids Kvit

5 posters

Go down

TAO Raids Kvit Empty TAO Raids Kvit

Post  Azier Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 am

At around 3am EST TAO raided Kvitstein and started killing everyone there, HT or not. They attacked their allies as well as our sub-allies and there was no response from CA about the attack. The names of the attackers were Elusive Goose, The Havoc, and Sylauris Duskblade. Much was taken both from our own members and our allies. This is completely unacceptable, and either those three must be expelled from Dune or TAO must answer for its actions.

EDIT: I spoke with EpicWang from TAO. He had not discussed the issue with the persons involved, but he did claim that TAO had no knowledge of a HT sub-alliance and that their members had been attacked in Kvitstein before. He wanted to know why we might be harboring clans that had attacked them previously. I explained that if this is a mis-understanding then it can be resolved with the return of the items lost and clans declaring each other friendly, but that for now we have placed the members involved on our KOS list. He said he would speak with Tox and have him contact us.

Here is a list of members who lost items so far:

Legendary Spade - 16 ingots, 16 wood, 1 runestone

Arne Anka - 200 Sulfer, assorted gear

Fumus Wargasms - 400 Bone

Legendary has also requested that if this is not resolved, war be declared on TAO. That I will not comment on, but I was asked to relay it.

Azier

Back to top Go down

TAO Raids Kvit Empty Re: TAO Raids Kvit

Post  Arne Anka Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 am

Yep this is right and if they were attacked in here why did they stay put and over and over killed ganked and looted every one in here?
I have Sylauris and Havoc on my list of inc ganks...

Arne Anka

Back to top Go down

Post  Bracak Mant Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 am

Oh. Tao causing problems? Nothing new under the sun.

Bracak Mant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild_Wood Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 am

Okay, so this is why I was killed and AFK on the bindstone when I woke up this morning. I kept trying to load my in-game journal and OOG journal (Via the internet) and because the game was in the process of shutting down for server down, it wasn't loading.

I was running a macro starting at 2:25am EST and if I was killed at 3:00am, they should have taken at least 800 Mandrake from my dead corpse.

Of course i understand the risks of doing this, but dying and being looted by an ALLY member is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

I knew it was a bad sign when Tox came into the city on Friday evening / saturday morning and bound to our city, talking in local and CA about all of these ppl in our city.

-=WooD=-

Wild_Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 am

I <3 TAO!!!!
Best Clan ever, they are ovbiously exempted from the rule of do not kill allies because of how awesome they are! That makes it totally acceptable in my mind!

(Sarcasm Off)

Tox Mcfuckface....

Zander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum