Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm by nieluda

» Louboutin Boots Sale
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm by nieluda

My Inactivity

Go down

My Inactivity

Post  Blasfimus Caine on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Greetings all!!

I appologize for my recent inactivity. Real life has reared it's ugly head. And due to real life, I may not be on much, if at all in the near future. So if you need to, you can demote me, or whatever needs to be done. I will continue to monitor these forums for updated information.

My appologies, and all the best,

Blasfimus Sad

Blasfimus Caine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Inactivity

Post  Turtle on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Dont be retarded sir! No reason to demote you, everyone here understands RL. Look forward to you getting back is all.

Turtle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blasfimus Caine on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

My fellow members of HammerTime.... It has come to the point where I am unable to play Darkfall for any prolonged period of time worth paying for. So, with much hesitation, I must resign my commission and cancel my account. I wil try to log on in next week or so before I do and transfer everything I own to guild bank. I have very much enjoyed my time on Darkfall and with HammerTime. I wish to stay in touch and hopefully, if life sorts itself out, come back to guild. I will also continue to come to these forums every once in and a while to see how things are going, so please don't ban me or anything. Smile Again, my appologies for not being able to stay with this game.

Cheers, Blasfimus

Blasfimus Caine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 am

No need to apologise Blasfimus. It sucks that you are leaving but we all understand. It happens sometimes. At the end of the day its about doing whats best for you.
But still stop by here every now and then say hello etc. Maybe down the road you can play again or maybe join some of us in another game.

Turtle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Turtle speaks for all of HT when he says we'll miss you mate. Many former/Original HTers have bit the dust, but it happens and we are truly sad to see them go :\ but RL comes before gaming and there's nothing that should take priority over that (note im being a hypocrite) so please bro take care and live a fullfilling life filled with H20 and bottled juice Razz
MoboJuju
Admin

View user profile http://hammertime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Darkfall is definitely a tough game to be a casual player, I feel like I barely have enough time to play it myself sometimes. Sucks to see you go, but we'll see ya after the expansion Wink
Elric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum