The Legion that is of Dwarven Descent.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Armani Belt on sale
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm by nieluda

» Gucci New Arrivals
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm by nieluda

» Discount Gucci belt on sale
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm by nieluda

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 am by nieluda

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:39 am by nieluda

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm by nieluda

» Christian Louboutin Shoes
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm by nieluda

» Louboutin Boots Sale
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm by nieluda

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it)

+9
Elric
Silas
Scroto Baggins
Blasfimus Caine
Bracak Mant
deltashak
Shem
Curse
MoboJuju
13 posters

Go down

EU server or transfer NA1?

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) I_vote_lcap36%Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 10 ]
Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) I_vote_lcap64%Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) Empty Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it)

Post  MoboJuju Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am

Hello Hammer Time, it has come to my attention that many of you question as to when HT gets a holding of their own, or gets to do someting of great importance. I as much as any of you, also desire more than what we've had in the past few months. Bouncing from alliance to alliance is not the way to live right? Well my friends, it comes with great displeasure or pleasure hopefully, for me to put up a poll that would've come eventually. Now before i put up the poll itself, would like to state a few things before you give your vote, PLEASE do not vote hastily, and when you vote if you so desire, could give your reason as to why you voted, this could very well change many people's minds.

Hammer Time, i have played this game since it's beginning, been with 1 guild for that duration but MANY alliances that have either fallen or continue but as a different name (Hyperion, HARM alliance, YC, IRON etc) and faught many aliances int hat duration, have had really awesome fun times learning to play a new generation game. However, it has been the utmost honor and pleasure to start my OWN guild and see it thrive as it has been since it was created. Hammer Time has had it's ups and downs (mostly in the beginning) but overall HT has been a comfort zone for majority of the clan members, namely cause your not pushed or demanded to do tons of stuff daily, beacuse the way i see it (A wise friend of mine once told me): You pay for this game just like i do and don't want to come back from work just to work more, you want to ENJOY yourselves, right?!?!

Well HT, i will not take that away from you ever, i can promise you that. You all have been very fun to play with and i've seen many of you that have stayed since the beginning, grow into veterans and knowledgaable champs of DFO (i've played forever and even some of you newbs no more than me lol). I'm a politician hammer time, i'm your leader and as i see it, it does not matter to me what the majority of the poll is, i will always do my best from now until transfers and beyond, to make it possible for you to have a place to live and have fun (No nomads!).

We do not have the transfer info from AV yet, but i think it best this question be verified and concluded before that even occurs. This is in pure interest to see what HT will want to do come this day. Orignally Ht was going to transfer to NA, but finding that it cost more money to buy the NA client...was just not pleasing to the eyes of many HT members.

Here are some pro's and cons In my opinion that you may or may not take into perspective upon your casting vote if you so wish:

Pro's:

1. Joining the Na server you will have a new beginning, meaning we will be able to transfer our characters yes, but we will be able to also take into consideration new alliances that have formed here as well as a bigger oppurtunity to do what WE want to do as a clan, Hammer time will have a clean slate come NA server (No warred guilds no huge enemy factors). We will get to play the game as we want it.

2. We could however join another alliance if they wish to have HT as apart of them (There is no way in hell HT wil merge into another guild) and just overall have fun with them and get a city out of it, i doubt the organization from some of the zergs i see on NA, have much of any real organization let alone the numbers to hold all the holdings they have (people just don't have the money or resources to siege other clans cities on a daily basis like on EU1, takes some time).

3. Get better PING! LOLLL (for some of you), that's really not the big pro at all, if anything what i mean to say is things will go smoother for most of you considering this, we won't have tons of crashes or latency issues. This also means we won't have excuses to fail due to lagg spikes lol. Hammer Time EU players, those of you have that stayed long enough with us and enjoy our company just like we enjoy yours, i IMPLORE you to come with us if the decision is unanimous (doubt it), you will have higher ping yes, but who's to say NA players in this guild haven't dealt with that problem so we can play the game and enjoy fun times with you all?

I had some more pro's but i lost train of thought lol... go figure

Con's:

1. Yes, you will have to start over again to gain resources,gear, mounts etc. This does not mean it isn't worthwhile though. HT willl of course have to use vent or these forums to keep in contact if we transfer, so that we can all know who's joining HT and whatnot Smile

2. Aye, we will have to move around and find our nitch in NA society just like we did in EU, but there are many contacts i have that have offered to have us in their alliance, this would give us more time to get to know NA politics and how the map works (However when Afghan alliance comes i doubt there will be much of the current alliances they have now in NA1, Red Army or w/e they call themselves=major target as i've heard). We will of course have to be very picky when it comes to this decision, but i'm sure we'll find our nitch.

3. We will lose several of our members when transfer comes about no dubt, which i myself do not wish to see anyone leave due to this, but i cannot have everything. This is why this poll was made, to see opinions/views and the outcome of what transfer percentile would be.

I don't like cons so im not oging to point out anymore lol.

Bottom line HT, Depending on what this guild TRULY wants, i will not be casting my own vote or opinion until others start. It's a sad thing to think about but life goes on, and HT will thrive no matter what happens this i know. This poll shall be open for TEN days, in these 10 days all HT members signed up for forums should cast their vote and spew their view as well as urge others that are NOT signed up for forums, to sign up and to cast theirs as well. Thankyou very much Hammer Time, again it's always a pleasure dealing with you fine buttmunches and i hope this poll comes as a GOOD turn of events and not a bad one Smile

-Your sexi SG Mobo Juju-
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

https://hammertime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) Empty Re: Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it)

Post  Curse Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 am

First time i joined strangers(international) clan/guild in my MMORPG life. Bcz only first time in one game Turks are not active much. In alot of game (uo, aoc, wow..) we had our own guild. When other Turks(my friends) called me to Hammer Time in Darkfall, i though twice, i had fears and i cared much about my game future. But i was wrong. I meet with alot of ppl in this games, i meet with alot of guild leaders in this games... But i couldnt see any person like Mobo Juju. In my first day in guild we were like famless ppls in chaos city. But Mobo solved that problem very fast. I think we joined best alliance, we have best city and we have best place. I am proud with him. He is the best for politica.
BUT
Sad to see that pool realy. I though diffrent for Hammer Time. HT have great squad. We are one of most big clan in EU. Yes HT members characters arent strong much but this week we ll can rank more fast. Everything going great for us. I cant understand whats wrong.
I want to stay in EU and continue to fight with enemies. Never give up. Never stop.
In clan alliance ppls talking about World War.
You are best person about that Mobo, take one new city to us! I want resource in city all days withouth any rule Smile
Remember what i told to you. You are the best, fuck the rest. I didint joke.
We like Mobo and HT, pls stay with us.

PS: I am sorry for my poor english.
Curse
Curse

Back to top Go down

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) Empty Re: Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it)

Post  Shem Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 am

I'll answer really briefly.
I stay here, and I want you to stay here, over.

Shem

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 pm

lol i see 6 pollers, and only 2 views on this subject: one short one long, but both speak with a high degree of volume. I can only tell you this my friends, Hammer Time is a clan with nothing but people that want to have fun, i've been in only one guild other than this one yes, but all the guilds i've allied or all the guilds i've fought against, drive their members CRAZY with politics or high demand to be great pvpers or high crafters. Many of you enjoy this luxory of not having to deal with politics or the high demand to be better, because you do not face leaders as i do. I'm not saying that none of you know what leadership is because several of you have played game and you were a clan/guild leader of that game and maybe even a successful leader. However, this game is more intense when it comes to those areas than any other game, every moment of every decision can look good at one point but the nexy day be wrong. As far as i can tell, only one person has voted for NA and 5 or so for staying in EU. Again, this poll shall last for 10 days, i urge you all to get eveyrone on this topic and polling/posting their personal view on the matter.

In my opinion, i agree with the fact that EU is somewhat of a deadzone even before transfers occur, but considering MANY of you are passive gamers (you play 1-3 hours a day) i do not see the reason in going to NA, for when push comes to shove, you can bet your life that if HT moves to NA or if those that transfer to NA decide to transfer, there will be overwhelming amounts of demand of political views that will probably deface what is currently US-1 Political map (not saying thats a bad thing, BURN RED ARMY lol).

Since my comp burning up, i would like to say i'm for staying in EU1 server, made lots of buddies here all coming from different parts of the world, couldn't play DFO w/o a community like HT in my opinion. However, NA will hold prospect of new found fun, a world where you have no clue who's buddy and who's enemy, because frankly EU1 server is becoming a bit of a carebear region, and you know me: i LOVE pvp.

so mates, keep casting votes, please tell me your thoughts and reasoning behind your vote, i do not wish to be kept in the shadows on how all HT members feel about this subject.

P.S.

Curse lol your fine @ english Razz and thankyou for the support, love ye too <3

P.S.S.

Push for the world war, demand that DUNE join! Push for our city!!!!

P.S.S.S

Consider this: Transfers are not due for another 1.5 months (estimated to be sometime in october) so don't worry too much about transfers at the moment, but this is definitely a subject to talk about until then!

Continue your chatter my sons

-Mobo juju-
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deltashak Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

mobo 150 people, and we did not spot this headline in my opinion, our main problem you shouldn much online and not have to spread much into politics, we have found the city every day of the attacks on me personally I am sick, lys noir, and others to help them we're a little help to them ediyorlar.bence We need to find a solution and we are damn elf land travel to the island I'd trade every day for 2 hours, I think our alliance is more important than our future must be

and this google translate sry :p

deltashak

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 pm

lol, del tashak i love that you went out of your way to get google to translate what you had to say lol, awesome Smile well i didn't quite pick up on everything you said del tashak, but it sounded to me like you wish for us to stay in EU correct? If that is so, i think most of what i'm seeing at the moment is EU people stating stay in EU, haven't heard much from the NA people but we will. Either way, can tell ye all of you Europeans ahve been very cool and down to earth when it comes to games, we've had our bumpy rides on whether i can understand you or not but we've still been okay lol. Thankyou for the input del tashak.
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bracak Mant Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I don't see a reason for NA players staying at EU server, nor EU players rerolling on US servers. Familiar faces, alliances and stuff yes, but still the faster response from the server is that useful and important. Not to mention the beginning is maybe the best time on most games, since the toon is evolving soooo fast at start.

Don't know how most of you value it, but if I was NA player, I'd have bought a new account ages ago.

Bracak Mant

Back to top Go down

Post  deltashak Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

more importantly we need to talk about these things, and alliance relationships, buddy, I hate this city mobo :p

deltashak

Back to top Go down

Post  Curse Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

i love ymennek but sure we need own city.
Curse
Curse

Back to top Go down

Post  Curse Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm

and i wonder if we leave from ymennek how lys noir and cops ll can protect that city Smile
they should more respect to us bcz we are keeping alive their city when they are on macros at towers.
and if its continue like that i ll find new city for bind my self. i wont feel myself sucker.
Curse
Curse

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Keep in mind curse, that we live because of lys noir. We would be in a neutral city w/o them or living in some off-beat alliance that didn't have organization or stability like DUNE. Sure, we have our downsides, we don't own a city and we are the majority defenders for ymennek, but again until i see improvement this coming patch week, i will not push for us to get a city or a holding. Lys Noir has alreaedy put up in alliance that we wish to have a city, but could we hold it? My thinking is no we could not. Also keep in mind alot of the cities that are being held now are held by large alliances or clans that have large alliances backing them up, so taking a city by ourselves woudl be almost futile. Like i said, i will wait to see and hear of improvement of HT members in the pvp aspect before i push Queen more about us getting a city.

P.S.

I know alot of you do alot of defending on northern cities of DUNE and sometimes you get the bad end, but we are still Hammer Time, and not being on the map is sometimes a good thing, bear with me Hammer Time Smile
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Curse Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 pm

i agree our characters arent strong, but we have more active/online ppl then alot of clan. and skill bonus days are coming. we ll rock soon.
and i am sure our leader ll do best again.
Curse
Curse

Back to top Go down

Post  Blasfimus Caine Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm

I personally find it quite funny that when 2 to 5 reds come roaming around the city, that it becomes a five alarm fire. Is it me, or do you send all your fire trucks to a small fire, and leave the fire hall empty for any real attacks? I think not. But, I do like being in Ymenek as right now, since I am fairly low on abilities. I vote to stay on Eu for now. Or until the clan votes to move. But I'll be damned if I am going to pay more to move. I have okay ping and lag here, so why move.

Cheers, Blasfimus.

Blasfimus Caine

Back to top Go down

Post  Scroto Baggins Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm

i voted NA because:

1] im an NA player and would like some lower pings and to align with time zones better although EU ping isnt terrible.

2] even though im not all that gnarly @ pvp i do agree that EU is becoming more carebear even since 2 months ago. and i do love some good 'ol pvp.

3] server population of NA come the transfers will be alot more than EU.

Being one of the original members of HT, I am 100% loyal to HT and Mobo therefore I will follow the clan in whatever direction we pursue. If staying here on EU is the final word then here on EU I will be. I do believe that if the votes turn out to favor EU (looks like they are) and when transfers come the population drops dramatically to the point that EU is a veritable wasteland that HT will take another poll and most likely go to NA.

As far as a city I dont think we should really worry about that yet. In due time. Like Mobo said, Lys Noir is saving our rears and until we can hold our own for sure we should concentrate on training pvp, skills and stats.

The whole paying more part is extremely ghey and that is one reason I wouldnt move to NA. We'll just have to wait and see about the details as usual. I really dont understand the value in buying a new client and I think its borderline scammish.

Im a very easy going/go with the flow kinda guy (if you couldnt already tell Very Happy ) so even though i voted NA I'm not completely opposed to stay on EU.

ez,
Scrote Bag
Scroto Baggins
Scroto Baggins

Back to top Go down

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) Empty Vote Cast

Post  Silas Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

I voted NA because of one reason only, and it has nothing to do with me living in the US.

Its simply because I am afraid to be stuck on a server with an extremely low population. Everyone knows that is no fun and it basically defeats the purpose of the whole game genre. However, I am happy now and if the guild is planning on staying on EU, I will go with the flow and stay content doing it. Im not going to just ditch my guild for pop or ping! Never happen Wink
Silas
Silas

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 am

I would like to move to NA for many of the previously stated reasons, however the most important one being server population. When transfers open up many people will be moving to NA while there will be no large increase of subs for EU. While a quiet server has its benefits.. It has many downfalls as well. I also feel the game would be much less exciting for the NA players left because we, for the most part, do not play with many EU players due to opposing time zones and language barriers.

I will be in no rush when transfers come switch servers immediately, I feel the decision should not be taken lightly and I will gladly stay with HT if they choose to stay on EU. However, if it turns out to be a bad decision (depending on many circumstances) I may eventually transfer. I suppose time will tell.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 am

indeed, time will tell. I am happy to see many loyalists in this guild, and when the time comes i hope the decision for myself to stay or to go will be right. I cannot openly state one of the main reasons i'd be more content with EU, because its an IRL situation, BUT i can state that one of the main reasons for going to NA is in agreement with what others have said: Server population.

Picture it likes this HT, Your roaming around starter cities as a COMPLETE newbie, not knowing anything about the game, and you find yourself in a very desolate land looking for players with only the ambience of the game to break the silence. Is that not depressing? Now, i haven't been to starter cities for a while, but i do recall hearing from several clan members and even in Race Alliance chat: Where is everyone???

Needless to say, alot of people have stopped playing to wait for the NA transfers to occur. Although transfers aren't for a while (ETA still 1.5 months) it's a safe bet to say that NOBODY wants to play an empty server full of alliances that have already made their mark on the world. NA server would hold so much more fun with politiccal drama, the crazy chaotic sieges that were wonce VERY abundant in the beginning stages of DF (If you were around then you know what i'm talking about).

Bottom line, there's just alot of lacking in EU1 server at this point, mainly due to server population. We know it was a bad marketing ploy by AV but who's got the authority over their game? Not us. I agree with you scroto, things and minds may change once the time draws near or if our alliance does not hand to us what we seemingly think we deserve or have worked hard for. Just keep honing your skills and stats guys, can't say it'll be fun and i'm not promising it will be worthwhile on this server, but just think: It might be worthwhile come NA transfer.

P.S.

EU players taht have sucked with HT for a long time and ones that have been very helpful, can't say HT will be the same without you guys, so my only hope still is that you hop on board with whatever HT decision might be, but of course you will not be forced into anything, it's only a hope of ine Smile

-your chubby SG Mobo Juju-
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vesi Pieru Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:56 am

I'd prefer HT stayed at EU1, because

1) i'm an EU player
2) i'm too broke to put another 50e in this game

i would consider the transfer if all the other finnish players in HT are moving to NA too.
Vesi Pieru
Vesi Pieru

Back to top Go down

Post  Elhant Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am

I'd say all who live in US move to NA-1 and all the rest stay at EU-1. I voted for stay. Keep the clan in NA and EU.. Mobo can promote me to the leader of EU-1 Hammer Time. Very Happy
Elhant
Elhant

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:23 pm

./slap Elhant Razz
MoboJuju
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elhant Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm

MoboJuju wrote:./slap Elhant Razz

YEAH SPANK ME!
Elhant
Elhant

Back to top Go down

Hammer Time Transfer Poll(Everyone must take it) Empty My response

Post  Wild_Wood Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:58 am

I currently responded to Stay in EU, but that is only due to the fact I still have yet to make my decision. I am awaiting all of the details from AV about how it will work.

If need be, I can transfer one or several of my accounts over to NA and keep one of two here.

Regardless, I'm not planning on leaving the guild unless forced to due to the transfers, etc.

So, some form of Wood is going to NA regardless. Just unsure which...

-=WooD=-

Wild_Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste Vengeance Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 am

I can't really vote because I haven't decided yet. Honestly, I just plan on going with the flow. Mobo, whatever you do is a huge impact on me aswell.

Taste Vengeance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down