» Christian Louboutin Shoes
Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm by nieluda

» Louboutin Boots Sale
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm by nieluda

Mobojuju-Out of Commission

Go down

Mobojuju-Out of Commission

Post  MoboJuju on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

Hey my fellow monkeys and long lived skirt dressing mistresses. Your fearless leader mobo juju here:) logging onto a crappy Dell inspiron E1505 laptop(good old nextdoor neighbor!) stating that my computer as of 9pm on the 25th of August, broke down hardcore. Aye, im going to have to take it into the shop in hopes it can be repaired, for the time being i shall be writing via forums. I have no clue how long my comp will be uber fucked, but i can sleep safely knowing that the guild ain't gonna go to shit while im gone temporarily. I will get my computer up and running as FAST as i possibly can. While im gone the following (ill call it a lil errand list) needs to be done:

Big Papa Juju;s Checklist:

1. Get GOLD digested into the GB asap, i want my high officers to be collecting that (High officers you may choose one of you to be the treasurer if you will until my return) i expect ATLEAST 20k+ upon my return (pending on when my comp gets fixed you may or may not have the time to get taht much so dont worry lol).

2. Recruit, recruit members that as i've stated to several of you before, MUST be veteran lied in the game, they can NOT be newbs, i want people that have played the game ATLEAST 3 weeks+ (unless of course in 1 week they've become the most epic skilled/stated players ever, probably what will happen since the new patch) and i want you to ask for their stats, their skills and see what they revolve around when they play DFO.

3. I want everyone skilling up and statting up and honing their pvp tactically as well as caliber wise. Iwant people to be able to nuke my ass upon my return(again i may be back tomorrow, doubt it, or sometime very soon pending on how my comp is getting fixed and the rate of it) so please by any means nescessary, keep people skilling up!

4. Last and not least, high officers and officers, you are in charge of lots of people under you, i can not emphasize enough your responsibility to POLICE each and every member of Hammer Time. I understand taht sunday was resolved, it became a problem but was resolved, i do NOT want another fiasco occuring while i'm gone, if there are any certain players that divulge themselves into starting one, you kick them, no warning you just kick them, you have my authority to do so with no remorse. Also on a lighter note, high officers you will do what's called evaluating the officers, meaning you will be telling me upon my return what officers or even what lower ranking members have proven themselves in the areas most looked upon: Dedication, contribution and activity as well as how they handle other clan members in certain situations and even those taht delve themselves into politics while i'm gone should be noted (One of my high officers has already recommended one of my officers to be promoted due to his fast track mind resolving sunday's problem, I am speaking to you turtle, when you read this promote this said person you've recommended to me to Colonel, thankyou).

Anyways my lil munchkins, i must leave you now, going to take my comp to the shop now, hopefully they can say there's a way to fix it and it's not dead lol... Don't got the money for another comp >< Either way, please watch out for eachother and take care of eachother while im gone, treat eachother with respect but still have fun, REMEMBER we have SWedes, Finns, Turks, Americans, Danes and lots more people that may or may not read this, you MUST inform them of why i'm gone and not appearing on daily. Thankyou very much Hammer Time, i will see you ASAP! TAke care

-Your homey Gee, Mobo Juju-
MoboJuju
Admin

View user profile http://hammertime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mobojuju-Out of Commission

Post  Vvrath on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm

ye thats real nice naming all of scandinavia acept for the most important one? that hurts man
Vvrath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Mobo, first of all.. that totally blows my friend! Seriously.. my heart goes out for your computer Sad However, don't worry about HT, I can promise only for myself to take care of the clan while your out, but I have no doubt that the other officers will as well.

Thanks for laying down some rules to keep us in check though, and let us know how the repairs go.
Elric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scroto Baggins on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

shit!

thats terrible news about the puter. whats it doing? i have some puter knowhow and might be ale to walk you through it...

in the meanwhile we will do our best to work on your requests and keep the clan in check. hope to see you in game soon.
Scroto Baggins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 am

I'm glad to hear all your confidence to keep the clan together while i'm gone, im trying to go over to my neighbor's house atleast 1-2 times a day (she's beginning to become confused and skepticle as to why im coming over often, think she thinks im using her lol ) Either way, i don't doubt you guys will not keep the clan in check while i'm gone. I also forgot to ask, please tell Queen Dalida i'm out until my comp gets repaired, and that my high officers are in charge until my return. Wish i could fuck some shit up with you guys.

Well scroto, can only really tell ye as much as i've physically seen, it's like my hard drive is having a huge temper tantrum, there's LOUD streaming buzzing going on with it, with a bright blue light blinking at the back. Te monitor stays pitch black and just won't turn on no matter what, i have an XPS Dell desktop if that helps any, forgot the specs lol, i'll have to find it or ask the computer repair guy what they are. Either way, im praying it's not dead...that shit cost me...like 3 paychecks -_- lasted me what, 2 years?

Anyways, thanks for the support guys, i hope everything is going well with you all, just don't pee on eachother while im gone.

P.S. 2 High Officers:

currently typing up the conclusion of our high officer discussion in high stone courts, take a glance at it, although i'm sure Queen can tell you what i did.

Take care guys Smile love you all, may the big epeen be with you!

-Your fearless big titty Leader Mobo Juju-
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scroto Baggins on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

sounds like your power supply mobo. does your p/s have a blue led in back? it might be in protection mode due to a short of some sort hence the flashing light.

alot of times the fan will burn out and the p/s will overheat and shut down therefore not powering up your puter. your screen staying black means 1 of 2 things most likely.

1 fried p/s

2 fried vid card

but the buzzin makes me think its your p/s. even though dells are nice any company like Dell or Hp will build with low end p/s. if the monitor stays black its def. not your HD. if it was your HD your screen would turn on and you would get errors.

my suggestion would be to find a power supply ( borrow one or take one from another puter) and pop it in.

i wish i lived close to you i have spare parts i could trouble shoot with and it might be as simple as buying a new p/s ($50 or so) or vid card ($100 or so)

they probably gonna charge you that much just to look at your puter Crying or Very sad

hope this helps mobo, tell me more plz....
Scroto Baggins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

this actually gives me ALOT of help scroto, to be honest i was thinking it was something COMPLETELY different, but your expxlanation on the p/s and video card are more than logical. I'm having the guy cocme over today, he should be here in like 1 hour, and hopefully by today my comp will be as good as new or it means i'll have to go out and buy new equipment for this hunk a junk. Either way, this info is more than enough to help out a newbie @ computers such as me, thanks bro Smile
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scroto Baggins on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 pm

anytime bro...
Scroto Baggins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

if this is your letter box

Post  Chidar Dragonmist on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Mobo if this is your letter box:

1. Lille has the GB 30k in his private bank for safekeeping, while we were taking donations for the Lys Noir expanded bindstone.
2. Not a fan of the ideology behind the hamlet bank being destroyed. My opinion which has already proven out, is reds will harvest the ore even if there is no bank there. Not having a bank does not stop them, water-logging is their other option, which they have used repeatedly. Patrols and HT teams is the answer to kicking red arse out of hamlet. Which we have dutifully done. However, again we find ourselves at a bindstone where we have to run a mile and a half to get geared up; then only to turn around and ride the same mile and a half back to kcik red butt. This is not making sense to me, it is illogical.
3. Various issues have been resolved this week appertaiing to 'rules' on various subjects not being clear to some clan members. The education continues.
4. Again we find ourselves with a lack of 'ventrillo' focus, and again the education continues. I am taking the line personally no access to audibles on vent then no party.

Chidar Dragonmist
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lillegud on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 am

Chidar The reason why the bank has been destroyed is that DUNE wants it to be like that. I dont understand it either but we have to accept the rules of DUNE Sad
lillegud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoboJuju on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 am

i understand the concerns, your concerns have been addressed via ventrilo chidar. Also, yes we are still new to dune, so we must abide by their rules no matter how ridiculous some of them might be Razz so please respect them.
MoboJuju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum